9600XT vs 6600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanism

Solid State Member
if I go to this from the ATI Radeon 9600XT, am i gonna notice a difference? By teh way that link is to a new egg product, the 6600gt

Yes, there will be a major difference, there is no comparison between the two. The 6600 GT blows the 9800 Pro away. Also, there is much info about this on TF already. Do a search and find all the 6600 GT info you need.

It depends. If you play on low resolutions (1024/780) and don't play with AA and only Use AF, then no, there will not be much difference. However, once you turn on AA OR go to higher resolutions, you will notice it. My suggestion is to see what games you are playing. And also look at the monitor you have.

the ati 9600xt is horibble from my experiance with one. ive had 2 that both clocked lower than advertised, way lower. i tried overclocking to the right mhz but it would freeze after going up 1mhz, i applyed proper coolents to it and i even took it to my friend who does all this stuff he gets paid to do it. and he said its just a bad card to both of them.

this should help for easy explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom