9600GT review from TweakTown

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are they making a 9600gt card already, don't they usually make the 9800GTX which is high end then later come with the cheaper versions ie 9600?
Does anyone know why they would do this?
is it better than a 8600GTS

why are they making a 9600gt card already, don't they usually make the 9800GTX which is high end then later come with the cheaper versions ie 9600?
Does anyone know why they would do this?
is it better than a 8600GTS

Havent you been paying attention? Its way better, its almost an 8800gt. Its at least a 90% performance increade over the 8600 series.

ah, maroon. Always trying to find a way to put down ATI.

I just posted a benchmark showing how 9600GT performs, if you want to make pointless comment like that then don't post in my thread.

For the past months you were trying to put Intel down by fooling people and claiming that phenom is going to be better than intel...blablabla AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE

So, you really need to close your mouth

I just posted a benchmark showing how 9600GT performs, if you want to make pointless comment like that then don't post in my thread.
If you weren't trying to put ATI down, why did you specifically bold the parts you did?
Pricing should come under the HD 3870 and well under the 8800GT. While the card tends to perform on par with the HD 3870, sometimes better and sometimes slightly worse, with the great success NVIDIA has been having over the past few years people simply feel more comfortable using an NVIDIA card instead of an ATI based one. NVIDIA also tend to partner up with more game companies it seems, meaning that ultimately newer games are made for NVIDIA and able to perform better on their cards.
You specifically quoted this part of the review, and bolded parts of it to put the 3870's in a bad light.

For the past months you were trying to put Intel down by fooling people and claiming that phenom is going to be better than intel...blablabla AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE
From what I actually read about the Phenom's, what I posted seemed accurate. And I was actually NOT putting down Intel. Just promoting AMD.
I don't like Intel as a company, but I'm not going to say that Core 2 chips are bad, nor have I.

You, on the other hand, seemed to go out of your way to put AMD down. And now you're trying to put ATI down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom