8800GT SLI is better than HD3870 crossfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to not post only one review.
Do a google and post every review you find, then read them all. :p
Then you can average them all out..

Course noone is actually going to do that, so just ignore me and continue your mindless blah blahing... :p

People need to not post only one review.
Do a google and post every review you find, then read them all. :p
Then you can average them all out..

Course noone is actually going to do that, so just ignore me and continue your mindless blah blahing... :p

atleast you are realistic.

Yea, most
hsughnuts.gif
are..

Buy, what is the cost difference between 2 3870's vs 2 8800 GT's? Or a 3870 X2 vs SLI's 8800 GT's? The 3870 is less expensive, but gives great performance.

both are great cards, by the way. It is just good to see the competition evening up. It has been a long time since we've had comparable performance from both companies.

I would have gone crossfire 3870s at the time if i could have found any, but i went GTS instead in the hopes that i'll be able to stepup to 9800GTX, just hope they come out in time.

^ One of the reasons I'm glad I don't have the cash to make my build yet, puts me closer to qualifying for a step-up haha ;)

I would have gone crossfire 3870s at the time if i could have found any, but i went GTS instead in the hopes that i'll be able to stepup to 9800GTX, just hope they come out in time.

yeah, no kidding. I got mine right around xmas, so I still have all of feb and half of march. HURRY UP! I cant wait to step up.

wow, who cares about crossfire/sli?

If you are a smart buyer, you but 1 card and save the cash for 2 years until a new card comes out and upgrade. The new card will beat the 2 old cards in SLI, and no extra cash needed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom