7800GTX - Full Benchmarks are here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, one thing I did notice in this review a little more than the other, is that when resolutions and AA are cranked up, there is a pretty significant difference between the 7800GTX and the 6800Ultra.

One thing about this card though compared to the R520, you can get it now ;) If someone is looking at a new gaming rig right now, I don't think this card would be a bad choice.

This card blows away anything that's out right now. What more could you ask?
BTW: Why the hell are they still using Halo to test performance? That game is old as hell!

wow i guess if i were obsessive compulsive and had to have the top of the line and had the money i would buy it but no. i would rather save money and go with a 6800 non gt there 175$ refurbished on newegg.com and they run all the games at great fps

and i have no clue why there still using halo for testing purposes.. but that game is fun online i get like 60fps max setting on my 9500 pro why would u need a 7800 if ur gonna play halo 1

I ain't an ATI fanboy, but I think the X900XT is going to pwn the 7800GTX.
Sure looks that way....considering all the secrecy they had for the 7800 I sure thought it'd be better than it's looking to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom