726 dollar build ><!!!! 911

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your not ocing then get coarsair value select. If your not ocing, don't get DFI lan party and get the MSI Neo4 SLI. If your picking the DFI board, that means your ocing, because all its perks are for ocing. Pick the MSI neo4 sli for around the same money, because it has better sound and also sli, which the dfi does not have.

Also, the only benefit SATA gives over IDE is that SATA is cleaner to install. Thats it. IDE will provide the same performance as SATA150, unless of course its the raptor.

ohh alright thanks for the advice man, but my main concern is will it even turn on? if i use the twinmos i mean comon i just want it to work xDD i dont need to oc or toy wid it or anything, just need the darn to turn on and work ... so please just say if itl work or not.. cuhz i dont have a 1 dollar to spare =[

yes.. thats the thing ... i alredy ordered >_> *ducks for flying objects thrown by hacp* im sory man... i didnt think it was gona be bad >_> <_< but dude i just need a solid anser >< will this ram work? yes or no ><

alright thats kool.. see hacp heres my situation.. either i ordered the comp at the time i ordered or i couldnt order at all =/ and i end up computer less.. yes hard sit so i just needed somthing to work u know? thanks man for ur great advice, i can tell u have tons of knowledge in tech. later on i will buy better ram, but for now i just need something that will work ^^ whats the chance of DOA btw?..

It will work, too bad this ram isnt UTT or CH-5 or BH-5 anymore, it was 2 weeks ago <-_->

The chances of ram having errors are semi likely, however I 99.9% guarntee you one of the sticks will work.

If worst comes to worst, you can use one stick.

However for that price, the ram is still a decent buy so you didnt get screwed.

Lol I have very little knowledge. ALl of it comes from a computer class I took 10 months ago at school. I knew 0 about computers before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom