6800 Ultra or X800 XT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think you're wrong. Both companies are always in close running, and I honestly think it is the other way around. nVidia releases new cards, only to get hammered by ATI in the immediate future.

lol @ the r250 !
theyve been working on it for years and they are happy to announce that its taken em this long ??
ATI seem to spend ages perfecting a single card which only half the population can afford whereas nvidia bring out a whole range with cards for all budgets that all perform pretty similar..
ati has the x300 ( total crap ) the x800 pro/xt
the x800 up are way 2 expensive for most wher as the 6600 gt and the 6800gt are reasonably affordable and of a very high standard

VIII said:
lol @ the r250 !
theyve been working on it for years and they are happy to announce that its taken em this long ??
ATI seem to spend ages perfecting a single card which only half the population can afford whereas nvidia bring out a whole range with cards for all budgets that all perform pretty similar..
ati has the x300 ( total crap ) the x800 pro/xt
the x800 up are way 2 expensive for most wher as the 6600 gt and the 6800gt are reasonably affordable and of a very high standard

Duh, what happened to the X600/X700's, those come in normal, pro and xt, and the X800 comes in normal and XL now:p I think ATi has more cards coming outs its wazoo then Nvidia and thats its own fault :p

And its R520, and Nvidia spent a few years developing SLI and the 6800, thats what happens in the computer industry, you don't just create new technology in a few monthes, it takes years to perfect new fabrication, etc.. Thats also why they release slight upgrade cards like the X850, 5950, etc., to make money before they release the next generation of cards a year or so down the line:)

Dont get me wrong ive got nothing against ATI, i had a 9600 pro and it was a mad card.. im just sayin that the way nvidia and ATI release cards is totally different and I prefer Nvidias way.. and theres no way one card can wipe NVIDIA out because this r250 I doubt this r250 is gona be in the price range of too many people .. loL

VIII said:
Dont get me wrong ive got nothing against ATI, i had a 9600 pro and it was a mad card.. im just sayin that the way nvidia and ATI release cards is totally different and I prefer Nvidias way.. and theres no way one card can wipe NVIDIA out because this r250 I doubt this r250 is gona be in the price range of too many people .. loL

Again its an R520:D :) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom