6800?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster00

Daemon Poster
hey what do u guys think of the brand new Geforce FX 6800? I think it looks cool but compared to the 9800XT, it dont really have that much better graphics..

I am an huge ATI fanboy, but it isn't the graphics that matters.. It's the power that it will be able to provide for future games...

DeathToCats said:
It's the power that it will be able to provide for future games...

I am pretty much happy with making sure that video card that i get last me about 2 years before i need an upgrade.

My major PC upgrade happens between April - End of June.
I either upgrade the Video Card or the Motherboard/CPU during this this. This year was the video card, last year (by accident) it was the motherboard and CPU.

lol i just heard of that. Just from u. Looks like ATI is keeping up with them selves secretly ;p I just read somewhere it should be comming out like may 31st. between may and june around there.

this card will clearly regain the throne for now by a large margin .The new ATI will have me anctiously waiting :) .

I am not going to buy one.

Not only is it too expensive, but the 9800 XT or GeforceFX 5950 Ultra would actually be best to buy due to the DRAMATIC price drops that they will be seeing due to the new video cards coming out.

So I am going for the 9800 XT for sure.

Then, once something happens to the 6800 Ultras price or the new Radeon card comes out and its price drops, I will consider renewing my card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom