5200 Fx

Status
Not open for further replies.

play2lose

In Runtime
Can anyone show me a review to show my friend why the 5200-5600 FX suck.......he wants to buy one for 150 bucks and I dont want him to waste his money on that crap.....can anyone give him proof

That better be american dollars.....

play2lose said:
Can anyone show me a review to show my friend why the 5200-5600 FX suck.......he wants to buy one for 150 bucks and I dont want him to waste his money on that crap.....can anyone give him proof

I am still a nVIDIA supporter, BUT US$150 for one of those cards???? That is a F***ing rip off.

He might as well buy one from me, and save on the exchange rate.

i mean 100 dollars.....*i was dreaming about my upcoming 9600 XT*

can someone show him any review comparing a 100 Geforce to a 100 dollar ATI?

play2lose said:
i mean 100 dollars.....*i was dreaming about my upcoming 9600 XT*

can someone show him any review comparing a 100 Geforce to a 100 dollar ATI?

Ummmmm..... if we are still talking US Dollars here, and that is an FX5200, i do find that a little pricy. I normally sell them at about AU$120.

http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.html?i=1797&p=6 (Flip to other pages for benchmarks on other games/apps)

These were performed on fairly old drivers; the performance may have slightly improved now since the release of the ForceWare drivers.

The FX 5200/5600 aren't necessarily bad cards (as the performance drop when bandwidth-eating features such as anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering are used, isn't as high as its predecessors), but there is just something better for the money (9600 / 9600 Pro / 9600 XT).

play2lose said:
no...for the 5600

(Quick Exchange Rate Calculation In My Head)
If I saw that price down here, I would be jumping of it.

I still feel that your freind can do better on the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom