5.1 speakers to TV cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

freak67

Baseband Member
Hi, I bought Logitech 5.1 speakers for my computer a little while back and i was wondering if there is anyway in which i can hook up the speakers to my TV. Anyone know what the cable is called and where i can find/buy it?

i got the same speakers i think x530. i got a dongle with mine that lets my connect my speakers to the tv throught my ps2. using the av cables

i got the same speakers i think x530. i got a dongle with mine that lets my connect my speakers to the tv throught my ps2. using the av cables

I'm not sure that i got one with my speakers, do u think u can try to find a link of them or take a picture of it, i have cables all over the place and its kinda hard to tell what cable came with what. Thanks for the feedback btw.

You should just be able to either

a) Use the 1/8" cable that comes from your speakers to your TV's headphone jack. If you need an extention, just get an 1/8" extension cable.

b) if you wanna go through your audio outputs on your TV, get a 1/8" to Audio cable, and make sure that the 1/8" end is a female, otherwise you'll need a 1/8" coupler. You should just be able to plug the audio cables (red/white) into your audio outputs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom