4ghz+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well all I know that there is a program to check if its real and only the moderators (It was given to them) have it I tried looking for it but I couldnÂ’t find it at all.

Want a CPUZ Screenshot Verified?? Post it here...
ok, I want to start this post to help weed out fake, or questionable overclocking scores.
this is a small way we can do this.

if you see a Questionable OC, then just post it here.
But the CPUZ Checksum Numbers must be clear and visible.
there is no way around this, and can be assumed that a cheater will try to hide the numbers on purpose or say "I didn't know about the numbers"

so, 2 things.
Must be a screen shot, don't just list the numbers, wanna be able to clearly see the numbers myself, to help either me, or any other mod willing to do some checking, or so more scrupulous members can try to weed out photo-doctord screen shots.

I will check this post ever few days, or as often as possible.
so be patient.
checking a screen shot should only take a minute or two to post the results.

so, if you see a screenshot that you think is "iffy", and want it checked, post it here, and I, or another mod will do our best to check it.
just please, don't bombard me with 50 screenshots to check at once

here is a example of the numbers I need to see, and what a checked and verified screen shot will look like.

PS to everyone.

I don't want to have to post a confirmation shot of every posted screen shot, as thats just wasting space, and alot of my time.
if it's really important to have a confirmation shot, please let me know.
otherwise I won't be posting one for every shot I come across.

By the way, this isn't a Item you can download, and isn't freely available, and no I can't send you a copy, or let you download it from me or anything else, so don't PM me asking me where to get it, or whine to me that it "sucks", that I won't give you a copy.
I've had one Person PM me already, about about 10 people in the last month all asking me for it... the answer is always no.
not cause I am trying to be mean, thats just the rules.
The Author didn't make this a public item for many reasons.
to keep someone from writing a fake program, to keep CPUZ as reliable as possible, and things like that...

attachment.php

Source

Neosteve

So as you can see the picture you posted doesnt have the numbers at the bottom.
The person must of hid it becuase they know its a fake.

Neosteve

Einstein died in 1955, he did not work with comuters, he was a mathematician and physicist.

uzi9mm said:
DONT TRUST CPU-Z READOUTS

own3d with your fake pic. I heard of someone getting 7 ghz with liquid nitrogen before.

Maybee fake, maybee not. Just what I heard.

DJ-CHRIS said:
own3d with your fake pic. I heard of someone getting 7 ghz with liquid nitrogen before.

Maybee fake, maybee not. Just what I heard.

I wasnt trying to prove how fast my CPU is, just how easy they are to forge. So your wrong I was never 0wn3d ...

uzi9mm didnt say it was real he just wanted to show how easy it is to fake it.

As for 7Ghz it doesnt exist yet becuase 6.3Ghz or around there is the world record.

VIII where did you see this.
I heard pentium deasided not to make a 4Ghz processor for a while now and where just going to make there processors 64bit instead of increasing the speed.
But i migh be wrong.

Neosteve

Where do you get that CPU-Z checksum analyzer?
Look at that...... Stock Cooling.
The power of a prescott

Attachments

• cpu.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 33
Thats weird, I went into System in my control panel and it says that im only running @ 3.33, when cpu-z said 3.6...... Anybody know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom