3dmark03 and 3dmark05 scores on this system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what settings have you modified in your drivers to tweak your card, besides the clock ones?

hm I scored a 21,890.. wonder if that's decent for now.
Well gee, the most expensive AMD CPU (for now) combined with two of the most expensive graphics cards from nvidia in SLI....I think you can come to the conclusion that it'd be 'good' in every benchmark test.

so then what should the antialiasing, and image quality etc settings be set at?.. and vertical sync etc

Nubius said:
Well gee, the most expensive AMD CPU (for now) combined with two of the most expensive graphics cards from nvidia in SLI....I think you can come to the conclusion that it'd be 'good' in every benchmark test.

Preach on brother :) I think it's incredibly obnoxious when someone puts together a system known to be top-of-the-line and comes on here and asks if the score is good.

People usually get over 10K in 3DMark05 with a Fx-55, 2GB of Ram and 2 6800 Ultra's don't they?. At least the ones I've seen... But urs is close enough :p..

It's sad how 500 pnts in the low scale cards really do make a difference :(. Sucks being poor....

I asked if the score was on par with the equipment to know if anything was not performing correctly. I in no way bragged about anything, all I asked if it was performing how it should be. . So let me guess, anyone who has a good computer has to refrain from posting his/her specs in fear that it'll insult your weird ego? I expect to be able to come here with any system spec and ask if it performs equal to something of equal caliber, sheesh, grow the hell up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom