3D printer for large project

TheDrunk

In Runtime
I am looking for some options for 3d printers which can print computer cases

Not whole thing out of plastic, will also need a C&C machine, for doing frames, yet be able to build frame coverings with a 3d printer, would like form 25Inch to 30Inch so I am looking for options which are easy to use, versus my prusa i3 pro

Any suggestions would be great ty.
Please forgive spelling errors. am in a bit of a rush ty

For frames I would think some sheet stock and a break would be what you'll need. There's a guide on line somewhere I saw before for making your own sheet metal break, It did not look difficult to make your own break (bending sheet metal into channels to make a frame)

For frames I would think some sheet stock and a break would be what you'll need. There's a guide on line somewhere I saw before for making your own sheet metal break, It did not look difficult to make your own break (bending sheet metal into channels to make a frame)

I have built ground upcases, my thing is having a base with 3d printer which can match a Eatx case designs, I dont want a metal, but a tough plastic one where I can build my custom standoffs and mounts for the builds.

So far I am thinking about also building another C&C machine, or even looking in to costs fo a waterjet system for our designs. but a 3d printer with easy interface where I can give customers the ability for upload there own designs for layout inside of case. and be able to print the base board for the mobo, HDD trey and 3.5" treys

Sorry about long delay I have been supream busy

I do like your idea, but I'm thinking you might run into (electrical) grounding issues with the electrical parts with an all plastic case. Not only that, but plastic can be a beast with static electric charges

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom