3D Mark score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: "Ultemateley Embarrased=Extreme..."

jaksback said:
yeah right!!!!! what are you running, an old commodore 64?
No, I'm running an old AMD k6 processor, Via tech VA-503+ mobo with 103 mb EDO, and a 4MB ALL-IN-WONDER PRO (PCI) Card! :angry: Oh yeah, did i mention only had 4mb of video ram?

It's also been running like, 10 times slower than it's supposed to. :( I'm gonna reformat it by the end of next week and see if the score gets higher. (I know it will.} :confused: :cool:

I ran 3dmark 01 on my P3 500 and TNT2
it didn't do some o the tests because of hardware incompatibility, so it didn't give me a score
but I put in the results

Attachments

• my results.txt
    16.5 KB · Views: 67
I did the benchmark again without the tests that didn't run, and I got 884
3dmarkscore.bmp

woo hoo!

woohooo....nice apokalipse......too bad your in ausy cuz i'd give ya a 64mb nvidia just to see ur score raise a little.

I should be getting my own PC by the end of the year, it will have a 6800 GT and an Athlon 64 3500+
I'll watercool it and overclock the hell out of it
I'll run 3dmark's 01, 03 and 05 on it when I do
jaksback said:
woohooo....nice apokalipse......too bad your in ausy cuz i'd give ya a 64mb nvidia just to see ur score raise a little.
gee, I might be able to play Doom 4 with that!

aright damnit! I'm joining you 3D-markers! Tomorrow when I wake up, I'm gonna download it and see my scores, OC my graphics card and see the scores then. Right now I'm running prime95 and it's been going 2 hours stable at 2.7GHz from 1.8 and I'm pretty sure it'll make it through the night! Then I'm comin back for you guys!

But I fried my 512mb PC3200 so I'm having to use 256mb of PC2700 so I'm at a disadvantage here....I'll get my XMS soon enough :p

i havent tested it in a while.

Computer not overclocked at all. Just ran these test.

3Dmark01: 19,715

3dmark03: 5,957

3dmark05: 2,454

Josh1986 said:
i havent tested it in a while.

Computer not overclocked at all. Just ran these test.

3Dmark01: 19,715

3dmark03: 5,957

3dmark05: 2,454

I use to have a 9800 Pro (BBA), before i traded the card in and paid $50 extra for the card i currently have now.

My score on 2003 with the 9800 Pro is around 5721.

Since you got a Extremely Faster CPU then mines and more technologically advanced, i would have atleast expected you to surpass 6500.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom