32 or 64 bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, if you hate money I can be reached at ***-****. Hehe, always like someone who does not care about the cost. Any reason for going with Corsair?? I would stick with AMD but to each his own.

fx series is overpriced

the 3400+ socket 754 performs just as well if not better than the FX-53 in all but memory related tests

and when the 3800+ for socket 939 comes out it will blow away the FX series

CrucialLabs said:
Uh, if you hate money I can be reached at ***-****. Hehe, always like someone who does not care about the cost. Any reason for going with Corsair?? I would stick with AMD but to each his own.

I've read a lot of places and heard from a lot of people that the Corsair XMS extreme memory is some of the best out there, that's the only reason that's what I've been looking at. I'm open to all suggestions though!

id agree with most people get the amd 64. wait for the new socket though will make things faster and cheaper. if ur wanting to buy soon get the 64 3000 or 3200 these are alot cheaper than the 3400 and theres very little performance difference. make sure u get high quality ram whateva ur setup

Well, the window XP in the market still running 32 bits.
64 bits cpu make no difference in the 32 bits window, unless running at 64 bits window.

Does anyone know when Windows will be converted to 64? Is Longhorn going that route or will it be the generation after that? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom