• Linex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Very Own Operating System!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just put in your freakin sig that's the point of having it there.

I've seen you post 'Ya Fx-55, sli'd this, blah blah blah' in places where that information doesn't even matter. I think most everyone here knows what you got. Yes I understand, I'd be proud to have a nice system to, but when it comes to posting it in places where it doesn't really pretain to the situation it's a little ridiculous.

Not only that, but your system has to account for a larger memory size which not only decreases memory bandwidth and increases latency, but hinders your system resources as your RAM gets more jammed full of fragmented crap and the CPU has to devote more processes to pulling stuff off the RAM.

By the time 2 gigs is needed, its time for a new rig anyway.

BTW: dont ask, i was a fool

Nubius said:
just put in your freakin sig that's the point of having it there.

I've seen you post 'Ya Fx-55, sli'd this, blah blah blah' in places where that information doesn't even matter. I think most everyone here knows what you got. Yes I understand, I'd be proud to have a nice system to, but when it comes to posting it in places where it doesn't really pretain to the situation it's a little ridiculous.

Dude, what's your problem nubius? I post mostly in the hardware section of this forum... Don't specs pertain to hardware? It's not to brag it's for a reference. Plus, i follow the guidelines of this forum. And no where in the guidelines does it say, "Don't post your specs too much because Nubius might think it's ridiculous!"

Yes, your right i should just bring back my sig... but since my last one was 1pix too long, i got it removed and haven't felt like reposting it.
i'll do something though... ONLY because it will save me time on replys.

my friend has 4 gigs and says it takes .0000000000000001 second to end a program and start an new one :)

I like 2 gig personally, but the fact is that 1 gig is more than enough. It is up to you if you ask me... personal preference.

By the way, Havoc, you wouldn't happen to have a P4 at 3.4 GHz with an X800XT would you? :p

Wayniac said:
I like 2 gig personally, but the fact is that 1 gig is more than enough. It is up to you if you ask me... personal preference.

By the way, Havoc, you wouldn't happen to have a P4 at 3.4 GHz with an X800XT would you? :p

Nope. I don't have a FX-55 with 2 6800u's SLI'ed either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom