100 dollers for radeon 9600xt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
Ok a friend of my dads told him his pc died suddenly and that maybe the bios died. When we went to look at it i saw he bought one of ati all-in-wonder card and he had another card next to it. I found out it was a ati radeon 9600xt and that hes has been constantly switching between them (shut pc down open case up take card out and put other card in) many times so he could do his "media" and gaming when he wanted to. Now he wants to sell it to me for 100 dollers and i just want to know if its worth it. I think its like 2 years old.

Do you need the all in wonder capabilities?

You can get a all in wonder 9600xt for 170 new or the standard 9600xt for 100.

If you are gaming the 6600gt is where to go for a high performance, at a cheap price.

ok im building a pc sepretly for 1500 off of newegg sweet as hell like 7800 2gb of ram amd 64 3700, but thats not the point hes straight up selling the ati radeon 9600xt no all in wonder. he will be getting the 9600 all in wonder but wants to sell me the straight 9600xt for 100 bucks. Is it worth it?

No, as you can buy it new for that price. Try and get it lower off of him if you can.

He is asking for $100 because it was a little over $200 when he bought it. Show him the sites where it now sells for $100 and you can probably get him down to the $50-60 mark.

then just dont buy it be like i can get a 6600gt for 50$ more forget it man unles u give it to me for 50 or 60$ screw him man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom