The worst two weeks ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes superglue messed up my graphics card..

THANX ALOT...

I might say thanx a little later cause now my parents might let me upgrade to an evga 7600gt instead of the xfx geforce 6800 xtreme cause just $20 difference...

I will be getting the more expensive msi motherboard too cause i allready have that one and it has more safety around the pci express slot...

yeah the card is good, eVGA is a good company thats who i plan to get my video cards from when i have the money (as well as my motherboard)

But I think i would recommend that you don't work on your own computer. Im not being mean but you seem to be accident pron and that doesn't mix with computers. And if you decide to keep working on your own computer you need to go slooooow and easy. Don't drink to much coffee before and don't do it when your real tired. I'm just speaking from experience. I'm a hyper git and I've destroyed many a computer part in my time.

Speaking of a hard drive making noise my maxtor died 4 days ago and before it died it was making clicking noises.

I don't drink coffee but yeah i know what you mean.

I work on computers when i am tired but i move slow when i am tired making sure that everything is right before i turn on the computer.

sPlAtOiD said:
But I think i would recommend that you don't work on your own computer. Im not being mean but you seem to be accident pron and that doesn't mix with computers. And if you decide to keep working on your own computer you need to go slooooow and easy. Don't drink to much coffee before and don't do it when your real tired. I'm just speaking from experience. I'm a hyper git and I've destroyed many a computer part in my time.

Hahahaha thats funny. I just finished putting my computer together the other night at around 5:00am :eek: talk about hard to remember all the little stuff needed.

EDIT: I did have to re-apply my heatsink/fan with thermal compound a 2nd time cause I scrued up. Nothin like messin with stuff that is worth about $2,000 that I can't afford to replace.

nice that is a little hard but you probably went to bed at about 7:00P.M.

I go to bed at 12:00 A.M. and wake up at between 7:00-8:00 A.M.

LOL umm no what I was refering to was not going to bed. I went to bed around 5:30AM after the computer was put together (otherwise known as staying up all night). :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom