Worst Possible Thing that happened to my computer

Talyor

In Runtime
View attachment 5336View attachment 5337View attachment 5338View attachment 5339View attachment 5340 So basically my I had to send in my computer to CyberPowerPc which are very good company to me and nothing like this ever happened except when i got my computer first the computer was all dented and I had to send it all back. But now i Sent it to them and they said it got shipping damaged they sent me pictures and thats not even my box and it looks like they basically took off the sticker off my box and taped it on their. No wonder it got all damaged when it was in that box to me I think someone dropped it and put it in their. Everythings damaged and its like Wow you can barely call it a computer now when everythings crapped up. Ill post some pictures in another Post. Luckily i had 500$ UPS insurance or to me I would be screwed. It's pretty sad that they would do this to me now UPS will have to inspect the package and hopefully I'll get a new computer or 500$ to another one and not this hunk of junk as refurbished.

Attachments

• DSC04550 (Medium).jpg
    DSC04550 (Medium).jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC04551 (Medium).jpg
    DSC04551 (Medium).jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC04553 (Medium).jpg
    DSC04553 (Medium).jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC04554 (Medium).jpg
    DSC04554 (Medium).jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC04560A (Medium).jpg
    DSC04560A (Medium).jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 47
Holy schnitzel... CyberPower should send you a replacement, and sue UPS.

Replacement for the computer, oh hell no, cpu damage, scratched up galore parts dangled up wires with fans all loose ?
If that indeed is his computer, I would highly advise him to tell them to give back the money if they are fully at fault.

Taylor if you get your money back, contact me with the part lists you had inside your computer and I'll try match it or do better then them.

I never had a whole computer come wrecked up to my house.
I have had one case and 3 main components earlier in the month came ruined by my doorstep and all hell broke loose when I begin to track down ups/newegg since it was for a local business.

Wow, that's almost spectacular. You should definitely get it sorted with Origin/UPS as soon as you can.

Holy schnitzel... CyberPower should send you a replacement, and sue UPS.

It might not even be UPS Fault because orginally I sent it in a cyberpowerpc box and not a Azza Orion box like they did in the picture so for all we know someone could of dropped the computer and just put it in that azza orion box and taped the sticker on lol.

Replacement for the computer, oh hell no, cpu damage, scratched up galore parts dangled up wires with fans all loose ?
If that indeed is his computer, I would highly advise him to tell them to give back the money if they are fully at fault.

Taylor if you get your money back, contact me with the part lists you had inside your computer and I'll try match it or do better then them.

I never had a whole computer come wrecked up to my house.
I have had one case and 3 main components earlier in the month came ruined by my doorstep and all hell broke loose when I begin to track down ups/newegg since it was for a local business.

Also the CPU Cooler and the Power Supply came from newegg so I dont know how im gonna handle this. If it turns out to be CyberPowerPc fault I hope they give me a new computer and upgrade a part through all the hastle I've been through

Also the CPU Cooler and the Power Supply came from newegg so I dont know how im gonna handle this.

Sure you do, you know its not your fault period, they damaged 2 parts from another company, to be on the safe side call newegg customer support in the morning and explain to them the whole story.
If cyberpc is at fault you have them credit you in the mount for those parts.
Do not deal with the front end technical support guys because they'll try to avoid giving you back your money when they hear the word damaged goods and don't even know half the story that has been told

Did you by chance take a picture of your computer when it came and left ?
It'll be the key point to have it, if they can't determined whats yours or not,

Sure you do, you know its not your fault period, they damaged 2 parts from another company, to be on the safe side call newegg customer support in the morning and explain to them the whole story.
If cyberpc is at fault you have them credit you in the mount for those parts.
Do not deal with the front end technical support guys because they'll try to avoid giving you back your money when they hear the word damaged goods and don't even know half the story that has been told

Did you by chance take a picture of your computer when it came and left ?
It'll be the key point to have it, if they can't determined whats yours or not,

Sadly I Didn't I was hoping the UPS Store that I took it too would have a Security camera but they didn't. Also if the parts are damaged would cyberpowerpc credit those parts for me in cash or would I just ask them to get me parts like a corsair 700w and like a cpu cooler they have their. Thanks for the help man i think I'll give newegg a call

Back
Top Bottom