Won't go onto Windows Logon or Accounts through graphics card, but will on shared gfx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linked

Beta member
My computer won't go onto Windows Logon or Accounts through graphics card, but it will go onto the windows logon or onto accounts through the built-in shared graphics.

I can get onto windows through safe mode using the normal graphics card which isn't working.

My graphics card is a GeForce 5700LE 256mb.

Does anyone know how I can get back onto my GeForce card ?

Thanks, Linked.

Re: Won't go onto Windows Logon or Accounts through graphics card, but will on shared

Try going into your Bios and disable the onboard graphics. then shut down and insert the card and reboot. Should work.

Re: Won't go onto Windows Logon or Accounts through graphics card, but will on shared

if what the above guy says doesnt work then trying to reinstall windows with he one that works then reinstall graphics card

here is something to try. go into safe mode with the graphics card. uninstall the driver. reinstall latest driver

probably a corrupt driver is my guess

agree with networkgeek, no need for a reinstall yet. also, check DM for any dups, if you want to make sure install your card as a standard graphics adapter/VGA, uninstall driver, restart and reinstall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom