wont boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
well got my 920 for xmas, so i built my new comp today, boot it wont boot. When i press the power button it starts up for about 2-3 seconds then shuts down, then it will start up again on its own, and in 2-3 seconds shut down again. I have checked the usually cuprits, cpu power 24 pin but to no avail. Some quick help would be nice, thanks in advance.

When I got this Classified mobo it did that to me also. I checked everything twice and then I checked it all again. I finally unplugged the power and let it sit for 20-30 minutes, reset the bios and it started and hasn't given me a problem yet. I had done that exact same thing a couple of times already so it might take a few tries.

^ok i'll give that a try, yeah i have tripple checked everything, and it is an evga x58, so maybe thats it. Thanks. Hopefully it works.

problem solved. i honestly don't know how i fixed it...did what you said and it didn't work. Did it like 5 times. Then took all the wires out and put them back, moved the ram into the other dimm's and she booted up, had a lot of fus getting windows to install but finally got it to, typing from her right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom