wireless problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckop11

In Runtime
i put my comp back together after painting the case a couple days ago. worked great until today when i noticed its kinda slow on loading web pages and youtube videos. its not all the time but it has happened a lot today.

like a youtube will stop playing and wont start until i reload the page, and sometimes when i reload the page or go to a new one it takes like 40sec to load. (while on my laptop its almost instant)

i know its not the router or modem because im on my laptop about a foot away from my desktop right now and its super fast and no problems. and the laptops nothing special

jw if anyone would have any ideas whats going on? i use a wmp300 linksys. broadcom drivers i believe. (not the latest driver) as i had a ton of problems with it

would ram have anything to do with it? jw. idk i dont think it would but like i said idk

thats what i was thinking but i figured it out 0_0 well kinda lol i was connected to multiple networks lol. it says i still am? but the network map is looking back to normal?

network map when i first opened it lil bit ago cody-pc>klink>switch>linkys router>internet

now its cody-pc>klink>Internet -shown in network map as cody-pc = = = = = klink ======== Internet (Klink is ssid)

where there are spaces in the bar from comp to klink(ssid-router) and no spaces in the bars going internet to klink. hope this makes sense lol

Before (like last time i looked other than now) i pretty sure it was cody-pc ====== Klink ====== Internet (picture no spaces in between the ====)

and it says i still connected to multiple networks in the network and sharing center? does it always say this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom