Windows Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Nemesis666

Solid State Member
my dad had an error on his pc and got it fixed but they wiped his hard drive, he is now running windows ME, he's put stuff back on but now when he sets things, it doesn't save them, he opens his music file and changes view to large icons and closes it but when he opens the folder again the icons have changed to list again. Also when he trys to play a video he sets it to open with windows media player and applys it to all of same type but when you try and open the video again, the select program list keeps comming up, and in his windows explorer list the grey box on the left hand side is just plain grey, it doesn't have the files in a list that you can expand like it should, any help would be much appreciated plz, ty.

Its been such along time I even delt with ME, the following link iis all i have left on it. Look around im sure you will find things you like. for your current issue look in the" WinME Related Microsoft Knowledge base Articles"WinME Related Microsoft Knowledge base Articles

enhance and improve Microsoft's Windows Millennium Edition OS.

Good luck!

PS. I know this sucks but there is always the option of formating and starting over again. (last resort)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom