Windows not seeing proper Harddrive size
I just brought a MSI 865pe Neo 3 Mobo with a P4 3ghz processor
I formated my harddrive and installed windows.
I have 2 harddrives, one with very important stuff on it that I didnt format because windows wasnt going on that drive.
Harddrive with Windows on it is ment to be 160gig with like 154gig usable but windows is only seeing it as 127gig and my other harddrive isnt usable but it is 127gig aswell even though it is really 300gig harddrive.
how can I solve this problem... thanks
- Raidmax tornado Gaming Case
- Corsair 4GB (2x XMS3 2GB) PC-12800 (1600MHz) XMP DDR3
- Sapphire Radeon 5850
- AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4ghz
- Asus MS226H 21.5"Wide Full HD Monitor
- Logitech G9x gaming mouse
-GA-MA785GMT-UD2H Socket AM3 - AMD 785G/SB710, 4xDDR3-1800OC, ATI HD4200, mATX
- Seagate 1.5TB HD
- Windows 7 Ultimate