Windows 7 repair and fix: deltes photos

anto2554

Baseband Member
So this morning i was taking som beatiful sunset and kitty and stuff pics with my Nikon d3200, Then later i put the sd card in the pc and windows (7 prof. 64-bit) recommended me to repair and fix; a popup said and i clickes repair and fix ofc.
But when it wa done and i tried to view the photos they Serena there, all the folders were empty, but they were there, i tried a recovering software but the only photo it found was the 1 i deleted.
when i go to properties it is still full so the 120+ photos are still there, i just can't find Them.

Solution Please?

So this morning i was taking som beatiful sunset and kitty and stuff pics with my Nikon d3200, Then later i put the sd card in the pc and windows (7 prof. 64-bit) recommended me to repair and fix; a popup said and i clickes repair and fix ofc.
But when it wa done and i tried to view the photos they Serena there, all the folders were empty, but they were there, i tried a recovering software but the only photo it found was the 1 i deleted.
when i go to properties it is still full so the 120+ photos are still there, i just can't find Them.

Solution Please?

try recuva
make sure you don't try taking any pics or copy or pasting anything on the memory card.
You could also try test disk
or
you could even try this on a different computer
I never hit the repair if I have files on the usb, for next time make sure you backup your files before doing a repair just to be safe

It was Recuva i used, what do you mean by check disk? Like typing chkdsk or whatever in run? Also ill try another pc later

Just for grins, have you tried making hidden files and folders visible? just a shot in the dark. and after that give chkdsk a shot like krazyq suggested. I would try;

1. make hidden folders/files visible
  2. try a different computer
  3. try chkdsk
  4. try recuva(if already used try it again)

Back
Top Bottom