Windows 7 Home premium wont connect to internet after fresh install

xhuljant

Beta member
I recently installed windows 7 on my computer and when i plugged in the ethernet cable it would't work,my other computer windows xp connects fine but not this one.I also dont see my wireless router on the connections list

i have windows 7 home premium 64 bit9 (DELL)
intel(r) core(tm) i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz
8 gb Ram

optimum internet

the router is a WNR3500L netgear

Do you have all of your drivers installed?

Check device manager and see what devices have yellow exclamation marks next to them.

on the cd the first scren should have a couple options... well idk bout win 7 but there might be a link that says install aditional components and install .net framework and u probably will have to have the right driver for your card....do u connect via ethernet or wifi? try pluging it in to ethernet i(if u connect with wifi)because the wireless maanagers are the last thing to come on an instalation disk...well with xp at least..---------------------sorry didnt see ur post right..well if u have a nother computer just go to google and type your model of computer and "lan driver for win 7" and "wifi driver for win 7 " and download the two files and put them on a flash drive and install them that way...iv had to do it a million times...but .net framework still might not be installed either

Back
Top Bottom