Re: Windows 7 driver confilct with internal DVD Drives
sounds like you need to delete the upper and lower filters on the dvd drive
NOTE: After removing these registry keys and rebooting, it may be necessary to reinstall any CD or DVD recording applications.
1) Close all open programs
2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders
4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.
5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
7) Reboot your computer
8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.
Amd Phenom 2 955 3.9 ghz
Corsair Dominator 1700 mhz
ASUS CROSSHAIR VI formula
amd SAPPHIRE 6870
HAF 932 Full Tower
Corsair TX950W PSU
Windows 7 X64