WILL PAY YOU 100$ to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinMorefield

Baseband Member
Ok, im so fed up with this problem i cannot fix it worth nothing ... i have a "snag" or "stuttering" problem in all the newest games hl2,bf2,doom3 i think ive tryed everything i could think of ... but im dead serious about the 100$ if you can fix the problem or i will give away a 754 socket motherboard and 3200+ chip for it ... both in perfect working conditions ... my cpu specs are

AMd64 3200+
MSi plat. Nf4 ultra
2x512 corsair xms (2-2-2-5)
Maxtor 100Gb 7200rpm 8mb cache
Antec neopower 480w PSU
xFx 7800gtx pci-e 256mb

**** MY aol instant messanger s/n is SRT911**** <---only way to make this work cannot pm back and forth

Thanks a bunch
-Justin

It is a quick stutter every few seconds, for a very brief amount of time?

Every case I have seen of this has been graphics cards. Alot of the time it can be due to overclocking / heat issues.

Will post more in a min.

yes it is its just like a quick twitch but it should be smooth as butter with my setup and its very very annoying... but its not heat issues and i also do not overclock so those are outta the story but i-m me and we can talk more

These stutters happen in every graphics setting in games, right? If you could test this, it would help.

Download coolbits to enable overclocking. However we are not overclocking. I cant find my USB key, which means I cant find my custom registery files for enabling it, so download these.

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=815

Make sure you have the latest nvidia drivers. 77.77 are the newest. Get them here
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_77.77.html

To the overclocking.
-Right click > Properties >Settings > Advanced > Geforce 7800GTX

You should see a clock frequency tab.
Move to the manual overclocking bubble, select it and go thru the liability crap. Their is a pull down settings menu, select 3d.

Now pull the sliders all the back to the left, and try out a game. Your peformance will lower, but this determines if it's the card or not.

And instead of paying me, donate to TF.

ok ill try it and yes that sounds like a great idea ... but it shouldnt be that because i had the same exact problem with my x800 thats why i upgraded but hey why not ill give it a try ... btw i have the latest drivers and coolbits already hehe brb ill let you no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom