Why the updates was going to destroy my computer?

TheUninvited

Baseband Member
One package of my computer has one cd which anyways it was about the updates.

The program was checking the updates about graphics card ,sounds and stuff like that.
Now for some reason after i click to download all the updates and tried to install them one by one , i was thinking the same time that was my pc was running fine ,so why would i install the updates? and i thought it might be better for the performance ,and then it happened.

The program called fast boot, maybe it installed twice i dont know and when i click it and press go it asked me to restart my computer after i did it was showing me that i should boot the proper drive ,i shut down my computer and restart and i was lucky to be able to gain access to my computer ,not only that but after each time i was restarting my computer was listening to a strange voice like my pc was stacking.

However after successfully connected to my computer i went to unistall the programs i installed from the updated and by accident i deleted the sound ,and i had to re-install the sound answell but for some reason because the zip was extracted the files was corrupted i had an error and was saying that "No driver find for the package" something luck,then i move the installation file into to an empty folder and i was lucky to install the sound and was like it was.

Last but not least that i wanna say is that ,sometimes is better to leave your computer the way it is, and now i still feel that is something is going still wrong with my computer because after the welcome screen i still see something is going to come up like a white background page but it does not,maybe is because i touch the msconfig not to appear the specific programs.

Here is the program which makes me the updates:
Os47PdU.png

I always had difficulties with LIVE update- I finally deleted it. I think it is a MSI software so you must have either a MOBO or GPU that is MSI - which doesn't make good or bad- I just did not think it worked well with my MSI 560 ti ( 448 core) GPU and so I deleted it.

One package of my computer has one cd which anyways it was about the updates.
The program was checking the updates about graphics card ,sounds and stuff like that.
Now for some reason after i click to download all the updates and tried to install them one by one , i was thinking the same time that was my pc was running fine ,so why would i install the updates? and i thought it might be better for the performance ,and then it happened.

I've used that same program on 6 different msi boards over the past 4 years.
Nothing hard about operating that program, it acts like windows update and will download everything for you. :/
You might want to go back and check your preferences, tell it which updates you want.

I kid you not, but it won't update anything at all not unless msi releases a new driver or bios patch.
Like some people say, if it aint broke don't fix it.
I agree with acer you might want to disable it in windows and use it when its needed.

Back
Top Bottom