Why isnt my power remote working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOGA

Daemon Poster
Hey everyone!

I just got one of these and installed it.

After installing it and every thing it doesn't work, kind of. It still works with the panel button and reset fine. So I used that, and I can turn it off and restart with the remote just no turn on. I've tried several different configurations like changing between + and - but no luck. (Don't know if it was all of them)

Any one help?

Thanks, noga

I looked at the manual and it's pretty straight forward. Have you tried to
check in the bios and change the power options?

humm no ill see heres some more info

I have not plugged in a fan, cpu temp probe, or fire wire or USB ports on the panel. Only the remote cable, power connector and the case temp probe are plugged in to the panel.

I cant think of anything to help you with this problem. But I have to ask. Why
the big worry about starting your computer with a remote anyway? You still have go to it to use it? Just wondering.

1. Its cool

2. If I want to turn it on in the morning before I get up so when I do its ready

3. I always have friends over that want to use my computer, sometimes I'm playing a game on the Xbox with someone or doing some thing else. Instead of having to stop what I'm doing, go over, unlock, turn on, lock I just press on with the remote on my keys

4. Some times my friends think there funny and look up nasty things on my computer and I can just turn it off from the other side of the room.

5. Its cool

HAHA
Well that sure makes since. I don't have any friends come over Recluse you know. But I see your point. Wish I could help. Have you tried to hook all the wires up and try it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom