Whole computer with mouse and keyboard gets stuck, please help me to fix it :(

Carnage said from the very beginning that you need to run memtest for at least 4 hours. Bad memory can be responsible for a huge number of issues that may look like other things and if you don't eliminate it as a problem early on you could spend a lot of time and money going down the wrong paths. For example, you could buy a new PSU and hope that it fixes the issue but if it doesn't, you've just wasted your money.

Carnage said from the very beginning that you need to run memtest for at least 4 hours. Bad memory can be responsible for a huge number of issues that may look like other things and if you don't eliminate it as a problem early on you could spend a lot of time and money going down the wrong paths. For example, you could buy a new PSU and hope that it fixes the issue but if it doesn't, you've just wasted your money.

Oh, ok. I will try it again tonight for 4 hours.

If Mem is OK then I would look at the PSU- what PSU are you using? How old, any recent power surges, spilled liquids, etc. - check the connections from PSU to MOBO - as the machine warms , maybe a connection gets loose - I have heard of weirder things happening.

I looked at PSU and the details. No liquids, every connection is properly connected. Everything is ok.
Help me to solve this please...

Here is details of the power supply:

"SilverStone"
1200 WATT POWER SUPPLY
AC INPUT: 100-240V ~/ 13.5-6.5A / 60-50Hz

OUTPUT: +3.3V +5V +12V1 +12V2 +12V3 +12V4 +12V5 +12V6 -12V 5Vsb\

MAX (A): 40A 40A 28A 28A 20A 20A 20A 28A 0.8A 6A

+3.3V & +5V Combined Load 250W
+12V1 +12V2 +12V3 +12V4 +12V5 +12V6 Combined Load 1128W
Total output power: 1200W max

That's a pretty nice PSU, let's hope that is not the problem.

Have you tried removing all the PCI cards, as suggested in post 7?
I'll just quote my whole post..

1) First thing I would suggest is download the Memtest86+ ISO, and burn it to a disc:
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Boot off of the disc, and let that run overnight (4 hours minimum is good, but the longer it runs the more thoroughly tested the RAM is). This will test your RAM to see if it's bad or not. If it comes back without errors, then we can rule that out. If there are any errors at all, then you'll need to test RAM sticks one at a time to see which one is causing the issues.

2) If no errors, then try removing all extra PCI cards and see if you still get lockups.

3) I would also try running a chkdsk. Do this by going to Start > type in cmd > right click Command Prompt > Run as Admin > type in the following:
chkdsk /f /r c:
It will ask to schedule on next reboot. Type in Y and hit enter, then reboot. Let it run the chkdsk (could take an hour or so, depending on the size of your drive).

4) May also be a good idea to check the System portion of the Event Viewer around the time of your last lockups to see if there's any indication as to what could be causing it there, as well.

You've done 2 of the 4 things I've suggested. Finish my suggestions and we can go from there... If you're asking for help, and not willing to take advice...why should we help you?

I'll just quote my whole post..

You've done 2 of the 4 things I've suggested. Finish my suggestions and we can go from there... If you're asking for help, and not willing to take advice...why should we help you?

I did all steps.

I did everything and I don't have any PCI card in my computer.

I have "asus sabertooth p67" that has every port for usb, internet.

Why should you help me ?...Well I'm asking to help me, I'm not telling that you should to.

Thank you for all that you have done for me, but I hope on your help anyway.

And kmote thank you too for trying to help me.

Back
Top Bottom