Wheres my 1440x900 Resolution :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
so uninstall everything completely again and then install the driveR? or just uninstall the driver and reinstall it?

the link doesnt work

I did it all over again and I installed the driver only and this is what im getting

Error messages
Application Install: install source package not found
Application Install: install source package not found
Driver Install: the INF file was not found

Im reformatting, bottom line, downgrading to windows XP

I double posted for a reason.

No one else can shed light on this? out of 60 or so views? Only 2 people (technically 1) know what theyre doing? this is frustrating...trust me

Anyways I got the driver to work, my 1440 res is back, but my CCC dilemma still exists

Anyways the way I solved it was:

-Download the 9.1 Driver
-As soon as it finished extracting, I didn't install it, I pressed cancel
-Copied the extracted directory and went to the device manager
-Instead of auto search for updates, I hit manually find the updates on the computer (Or something like that)
-Pasted the extracted path, installed it, rebooted my computer, and voila, problem solved.

NOW for CCC, Should I just install a standalone version of it WITHOUT the display driver? Or should I say forget it and not take the chance?

Maybe you should check the ATi Forums who specialize in this? Maybe there are 60 views and few responses cause there are not many people here who run ATi hardware or know of a fix?

Just some thoughts.

If you got the drivers working it wouldnt make sense to install CCC WITH the Drivers since you just got them working again. So it would be appropriate to install CCC WITHOUT the drivers.

That is only if you want and need CCC. If you can live without it then why bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom