whered my video go

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjarb

Solid State Member
ok so all the parts arrive yesterday for my new pc, I put em all together, plug it in, and theres the bios all functional and whatnot. so i figure thats a good days work time for bed, software can wait until tomorrow. so next day i come home turn it on and what do you know theres no video. I try putting my video card back in about 10 times with no success, I plug my monitor into my laptop to make sure its working, and it is. what could be the problem?:confused:

ya, i got the 24 pin and 8 pin connected to the mobo, and theres a 6 pin connected straight to the video card. and the dvi converter works with another computer so i know thats good. so I really don't see what would stop working overnight. the only thing I changed before starting it up today was I plugged in an sata dvd drive.

and this is quite off topic, but what would u use to clean smudges off an lcd monitor. they don't seem to want to just wipe off with a soft cloth, and applying some sort of cleaner seems like a bad idea

i tried that, and it didn't fix it. so i figured i must have unplugged something while trying to plug that in but I checked everything, and it seems to be in order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom