Whats wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only things in the BIOS about mice were the 3 options about usb controllers. Its weird anytime before the windows loading screen has came up, if i plug the mouse in it locks everything and i cant type or anything. But when i unplug the mouse it continues on like normal to the windows loading screen. When i was in device manager when the mouse is plugged in, it says HID complaint mouse in mice section which makes sense, but under human interface device it has 2 Human Interface devices (i have 4 usbs at the back of my comp) 1 says its unrecognized which im guessing is the keyboard then when i plug the mouse in, another 2 appear. It seems like the usbs are retarded and when something is plugged in the usbs are identified and the hardware appears but doesnt work properly.

your mobo is diff than mine, sothere should be something similar.
try searching on google if anyone has the same problem.

I fixed it by updating the bios, it said in the update that it fixes a problem with the copperhead mouse and i have a habu which is very similar so i guess it was just a simply problem then thanks.

I fixed it by updating the bios, it said in the update that it fixes a problem with the copperhead mouse and i have a habu which is very similar so i guess it was just a simply problem then thanks.

good to know. Now enjoy and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom