What the heck is wrong with my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottjames84

In Runtime
As you know from http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=651875

I am having problems with my computer, stupid thing keeps crashing on me with a Kernal Inpage error.

Things I have done to fix it are:

~ Swapped RAM with my wifes computer (she has brandnew ram)
~Taken out all my lighting mods
~Reformated my harddrive
~Done RAM tests
~Done Hard drive tests

What else can I do... I dont wanna buy a new main board just yet but looks like I might just have to do so; what do you think?

I dont think it is the PSU since my computer was running fine with this PSU with a differnt motherboard which I accidently fried. (mmmm deep fried mobo)

This is starting to really **** me off, I feel like starting from scratch and getting a whole new computer lol.

Just a little something to add.

Its not posting any errors in the system event viewer which really bothers me.

Have you tried reformatting the all the lighting mods?

You didnt mention what OS. Check your cooling...

While installing a new mainboard(an old one actually lol) I noticed that when it was booting up I accidently knocked the power plug to the harddrives and they made the same noise that they made when my system crashed, I then replaced the wire and wallah no more noise.

I then put my old motherboard back in with the new power wire to the HD's connected all the lighting mods, swtched on the the computer and it seems to be working.

I am thinking it is/was crashing because of that faulty wire which I have replacec.

MY os is win XP pro and CPU temp is 40 degees Celcious 104 degrees F

I hope it doesnt crash again.. lol; if it does I will try another mainboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom