What is going on with my games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psycopuppy

Baseband Member
Every game I run can only be run in very low graphic settings otherwise the performance is terrible. This is true for multiplayer as well as single player games. I looked up the specs on canyourunit.com and it says that I should be able to play the games at the recomended settings. I have tried updating everything I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the games nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here are my specs:

Operating System
MS Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit SP2
CPU
Intel Pentium @ 2.16GHz 45 °C
Merom 65nm Technology
*This is a dual core cpu btw*
RAM
2.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 332MHz (5-5-5-15)
Motherboard
Acer CathedralPeak (U2E1)
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor @ 1366x768
Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Hard Drives
156GB Hitachi Hitachi HTS543216L9A300 ATA Device (SATA) 41 °C
Optical Drives
Optiarc DVD RW AD-7580S ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

you have an onboard gpu on i'm assuming a laptop. you're not going to get good frame rates at all. just the nature of the beast. and if it is a laptop then there isn't anything you can do to increase your frame rates.

you have an onboard gpu on i'm assuming a laptop. you're not going to get good frame rates at all. just the nature of the beast. and if it is a laptop then there isn't anything you can do to increase your frame rates.

that makes no sense, every game I have tried and tested I should be able to play at the recomended settings (at least according to that website and what the game itself calls for as the recomended settings). Which means that if I play the game at the minimum settings then I should have a killer frame rate right?

no not really it means that your computer passes the spec requirements for that game not that you can run it at good fps

Since you are on an Intel graphics chipset you can't expect too much graphics-wise. They work for basic stuff but they suck at anything beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom