What can bad memory cause?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsoxfan

Solid State Member
can bad memory cause a pc from not even turning on at all? also while a pc is on, can the memory cause usb ports to fail before the memory finally fails itself?

Not turning on, Random Reboots, Random freezing. Gaming and application errors, when memory Fails you won't be able to boot and ull get Memory errors from BIOS Speaker.

bad memory can cause hurt feelings from not remembering birthdays or aniversaries

Sorry bad joke I know.....if your memory is completely busted then yeah the computer won't turn on...if it works...kind of, the computer will turn on but you can experience random restarts, blue screens and things like that within windows.

no I've never heard of memory causing USB ports to fail

well i just took out the memory and i went to power on and the poer button blinked yellow and there was a low noise sound comming. so i interchanged the ram in the 2 different slots as well as changed the different ram and sometimes the power button blinked yellow and sometimes it didn't do anything, but it never did power up......what could cause this??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom