Weird problem with speakers not receiving electricity

galvador

Beta member
Hello

What happened is really weird.
Yesterday i removed the speakers(z506) from electricity in order to do some cable management (they worked just fine before i started). While i was doing the job i had the logitech z333 set from the other computer in the room playing music to keep me company. After i was done with the cables i plugged everything back in and shut the 2nd computer down. After successfully booting into the 1st computer i tried to put some music on and the speakers wouldn't power on. The orange indicator wouldn't go on and the speakers wouldn't do anything.. I checked connections and stuff several times, even plugged them in a different socket in my house but still nothing. What makes this weird is that the same phenomena appeared on the speakers of the 2nd computer, on which i hadn't performed any changes or cable management or even removed its power! Could you tell me what might have happened and how to solve this problem? Are my speakers useless now?

Try plugging them into a different outlet somewhere else and see if they work. Also check your breaker box and make sure you haven't tripped a breaker/blown a fuse, although nothing at that outlet should work if that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom