Weird loud noise????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan666

In Runtime
Whenever i start up a game, a loud squeeky noise appears for no reason. I think its my video card but im just wondering if its something else. Does anyone know about this problem??

It could be a fan, when you put more pressure on your graphics card it may well decide to turn up its 'im a little bastard' fan.

They can be quiet loud. They should be torn asunder and replaced with nice Coolermaster or Zalman things.

Frosty cool and quiet.

the video card doesnt have a fan and i open my case to listen what it is and its very hard where its coming from.

Satan666 said:
Would inserting a video card wrong make that noise???

No, only things I can think it to be are hard drive(which would not only do it when a game is playing but all the time), power supply(would do it all the time like the hard drive), fan (which if its a case fan should be spinning all the time), or your CD drive (which makes the most sense but only if your putting in a CD to play the game).

CHeck those things and let us know how it goes.

I have no fans at all, my 500watt power supply doesnt seem its making that noise, no cd's, shouldnt be the hdd because it wasnt like this before. Weird stuff :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom