Hey hey I'm back! Been a while... lack of motivation
so Now I have tested these modules with an alternative system... all 4 modules worked like a charm.... alter system was:
Amd 64 4000+ 939 "San Diego"
Asus A8N-SLI Premium, nForce 4
2x Nvidia GeForce 7800GTX "XFX"
and my precious memory 4x KVR400X64C3A
The thing is we have almost same config in other ways.... both have
windows xp with sp1 so the os shouldn't be the problem... we both have the same foreware 84.21.
What I have been able to do thou is that I have got rid of the texture flaws, by setting the command rate manually to T2. It's normally T2 too but manually setting it got rid of the problem... I would have tweaked the other memory properties manually too but I lack skill
So if anyone would have some more great ideas I would be most pleased