Okay so now here is the deal. I just upgraded my memory capacity from 1gb -> 2gb it consists of 4 exact same type of memory modules, KVR400X64C3A/512. After doing so I had to force my memory bus to 400Mhz for the upgrade automatically lowerd it to 333Mhz. After this procedure I ran memtest86 for 3 laps passed and no errors. After that I went to windows and then all these funny things started happening. My screen goes black for a 1-2 secs every now and then. Between 10-30 mins. Then I got some graphical flaws in windows but I haven't seem them anymore. (All happening during one day). And when I play oblivion now I sometimes get "corrupted" textures. So what I have done so far is re-installed my display drivers and the VIA4in1 chipset drivers. I haven't booted after the chipset upgrade. Machine is running within normal settings. No overclocking or any other settings. So if someone would have any good ideas I would apreciate it
AMD Athlon 64 +3700 @ 2,2Ghz "San Diego"
Asus A8V K8T800pro
Nvidia GeForce 6800 Ultra GS "Gainward"
Creative Audigy 2 EX "The one with the exterior module... not sure of the model here"
PS: If someone likes to guess the heat as the problem, I could say forget it. 3D card stays normally under 60 when idle and cpu is around 40 all the time.