Websites are broken...

xxmadbrinexx

Beta member
Images don't load, CSS won't load, and most websites look text-based and are very broken.

OS: Pop!_OS (Linux, based on Ubuntu), Browser: Google Chrome, Extensions: GNOME Extensions, AdBlock Plus, and Tampermonkey.

Screenshots attached
uItxBjRbR8t0WJZI0F5ftDJts2Or3dQgEkzzuV5I-2ainPgJHIKCNGqaFgBII5on8C7TPkvMYrYQZNIxcfAc=w1366-h669-rw
yae0ri1Cb2NJUFgXGELWCgUHuZxoUM6xJnfQstX18sdV4phUoaKaBJVCPYVzcAd1dOljyGm6Tj8VEwRSNgLQ=w1366-h669-rw

Please help... Nothing works properly except (so far) Google, YouTube, and this website.

Tried disabling your extensions and seeing if the sites load fine then? Usually that's happening because something is getting blocked, or you're having network issues.

Tried disabling your extensions and seeing if the sites load fine then? Usually that's happening because something is getting blocked, or you're having network issues.

I just logged back into my computer today, and everything is fine... I'm not sure why it had done that, the only thing I had been doing at the time was screensharing on Google Hangouts.

I'm not sure if disabling the extensions would've helped, because the websites I went to worked fine with the extensions before. Thank you for replying, though.

Back
Top Bottom