Wat the!?!? How cant this beeee!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

backup287

Daemon Poster
I have a 7950 gx2 and good cpu and all that but i cant run rainbow six vegas! i can play it on max with no lag but i move the crosshiars around and its not very responsive at all, ive tried upping the mouse sensitivity but starts to jump ive got latest drivers...i mean the pfs is an ok 25per sec or so but the crosshairs arent very crisp and responsive, not at all like fear where i can move it for the slightest sniper shot

have you tried putting it on medium, or low, closing unused programs in the background, using 800*600, etc....all of this will let it run a little faster, usually these types of problems are with programs hogging the ram and cpu, so again, close any programs you are not using.

also, just a question: what are the specs of your rig?

7950 gx2, athlon 4800, 2gb corsair value select, 680 watt thermaltake, asus m2n32 sli deluxe,

and ya probally my mouse incompatibility, ive had messeups with sum games like unreal2

yea dude its your 7950gx2 those are pretty old now, and they really arent that fast. you should have waited for the 8800gtx's to come out.[/sarcasm]

yea i think its probably your mouse, do you have any other mouses that you can try with your computer.

j369852147412 said:
yea dude its your 7950gx2 those are pretty old now, and they really arent that fast. you should have waited for the 8800gtx's to come out.[/sarcasm]

yea i think its probably your mouse, do you have any other mouses that you can try with your computer.

Old....?only 3 months ago i got this.... and was best then!!u telling me old already?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!!? ill think about getting 8800 gtx

and i have an old ball mouse ill try ill post once ive tried

and ive ttried on low yes still aming issues

backup287 said:
Old....?only 3 months ago i got this.... and was best then!!u telling me old already?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!!? ill think about getting 8800 gtx

and i have an old ball mouse ill try ill post once ive tried

and ive ttried on low yes still aming issues

lol i think he missed the sarcasm part.
but if you decide to sell that 7950gx2 POS, let me know. i might know someone who'll buy it.
dude buy a 35 dollar g5 and show your rig some love. you should be ashamed to be usin some crappy-@$$ hp compaq wtf-ever mouse.
shame on you!
lol just kidding. get a new mouse tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom