Vista Laptop Stuck at Loading, need some advice plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanto

Daemon Poster
Hi,

My neighbor have a problem with his new laptop a Inspiron 1525, the thing is that when you turn on the computer the PC keep stuck on the loading screen and you need to do a "hard shutdown". The only way to resolve this and the PC to boot properly again is a system restore which I did with the "System Recovery Option" after several shutdown. Now the problem is that if I do even the minimal change in the PC about disabling some startup programs after a required restart the PC gets stuck again at the loading screen.

I haven't installed any new driver, the only thing I was installing when I came across this problem for the first time was some windows update fixes and some McAfee updates too.

When I read the "report problem" it said that is supposedly a bad driver, but I'm not sure.. I think is some sort of conflict of a program and some files of the OS itself but I would like to hear some second opinions on the matter...

Thank you in advance
PS: Sorry for the long post!
------------------
Phanto

That is a newer Inspiron from Dell. Tell him to get it fixed by them. There is a problem with the OS install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom