(video) Weird noise from computer desktop causing freeze?

venom2015

Beta member
So this noise my desktop has been making would rarely occur followed by my computer freezing. Now it has been happening right after boot-up. Usually around the time the Windows loading screen appears. Rarely I will get passed it, though as soon as my desktop appears it strikes and then everything is frozen again. I have looked up the noise but couldn't find anything on it. If any info is needed to help me I will add/reply to you with the information.

So this noise my desktop has been making would rarely occur followed by my computer freezing. Now it has been happening right after boot-up. Usually around the time the Windows loading screen appears. Rarely I will get passed it, though as soon as my desktop appears it strikes and then everything is frozen again. I have looked up the noise but couldn't find anything on it. If any info is needed to help me I will add/reply to you with the information.

Does it show a quick blue screen with an error and reboot ?
Try this for me, let it restart, and upon windows boot hit f8 and begin the repair wizard.
Click the restore option feature and see what was last updated.

Either windows updated something it shouldn't with incorrect drivers or some piece of hardware decided to give out on you.

Back
Top Bottom