video problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
okay, so i just got this x300.. don't know if its the card or not, or driver issues.. not too sure

but i just installed it, and any resolution over 1440x900 comes out really crappy... everything is all wavy and gross.

i just deleted my old nvidia drivers, uninstalled and deleted the folder under windows or whatever.. and still i have this problem... installed the new catalyst drivers and everything, still no good..... and on top of everything.. no dvi with this video card :( so color sucks again with DVI ... lol, don't mind that though, i just hate not using 1680x1050...

anyway, anybody have any ideas.. i tried reseating the video card and re-putting on the d-sub cable on both ends.. no good

i'm not too concerned though, seeing as i'll be ordering a new video card next friday.. but i'd just like to have a nice more clear picture until then...

can't do anything lower either...

lol i havent even tried using catalyst control center yet.. lemme play with that.. lol

well tried other resolutions, tried playing with refresh rates.. changing it to 16bit color.. nothings working.. screw it, i can wait...

no idea.. just bought it from somebody randomly cuz i needed something.. i'm not complaining for 20 dollars.. as long as it'll get me buy for 1 and a half weeks i'm okay.. and its doing so just fine.... at least at 1440x900

well vista's found an update for the video card that i somehow didnt get... or something like that.. so once thats done downloading.. along with the other 2000mb's of updates.. lol i'll report back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom