Video Prob

Status
Not open for further replies.

choongfu

Beta member
Hi, I'm new here,

well, I have a video prob after upgrading my AGP card. My previous AGP card was 64mb Nvidia Geforce 4 MX400. Then , recently i upgrade it to a 128mb Nvidia GeforceFX 5200.

When I play WC3, it was fine and better then before i change my AGP card. But, when i try to play video files with my WMP or DivX player , the video isn't clear as usual. As in blur and the colour isn't showing right. When I change my video acceleration from Full to None in the Option menu in WMP, the video is turn to be normal and fine again.

I have already update my AGP driver, Diagnosis DirectX and tried Windows Help, but nothing really help. I even reset my colour setting in WMP and DivX ,and also the Nvidia setting that is available.

My PC specs:
P4 1.7Ghz
Gigabyte Motherboard(cant remember to model)
512MB DDR Ram

Hope so you guys can help me.. Thanks

I have same video card and also experienced similar problem with one of the previous drivers. You said you have the most recent drivers. But, if you uninstalled the previous version while updating? If not, uninstal you current driver and install a fresh one again.

Tell if it helped.

Well it's fine now thanks guys!..

What I did was uninstalling the driver by going to the Device Manager and uninstall the AGP card, then in run Regedit to delete everything with the name "NVidia".. Hope so it's fine now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom