Video card troubles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0toriou5

In Runtime
Hey guys (and gals). I just reformatted my computer and everything is now gone! Even my video card driver! It is now showing that i have no video card and everything is running all choppy, web pages scroll by VERY slowly and what not. The card i have is a Leadtek winfast a6600 gt TDH (agp). I would just reload the driver through the disk but it somehow snapped. Thanks in advance everyone!

N0toriou5: Hey guys (and gals). I just reformatted my computer and everything is now gone! Even my video card driver!

Format actually means to prepare a storage medium, usually a disk, for reading and writing. When you format a disk, the operating system erases all bookkeeping information on the disk, tests the disk to make sure all sectors are reliable, marks bad sectors (that is, those that are scratched or otherwise damaged), and creates internal address tables that it later uses to locate information. You must format a disk (floppy or hard disk) before you can use it.

Basically formatting means to erase all information besides OS information (correct me if I'm wrong)

Formatting a Hard Drive

nVidia Drivers

Go to that site and download the drivers for your VGA model.

When you reformatted your computer, did you know what you were doing? Well I know it's a simple process to reformat your computer, but did you backup your important files before you reformatted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom