Video Card problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCJOHNS117

Beta member
My water cooling system gave out on me so I replaced it with a zalman fan and heatsink, Im not sure if I pulled a wire or something but that shouldnt matter anyway. When I turn my computer on the BIOS screen displays, then the windows load screen displays, but after the load screen the back light in my LCD blinks on and off then it says there is no digital signal(which is what I have plugged in). This completely puzzles me as the BIOS and windows screen both display. I can open MusicMatch which is hotkeyed on my keyboard and here the sound so windows is running in the background. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks in advance -MC

I hadnt thought of that but I just tried and nothing happened. However my computer will open the BIOS screen. Its so weird because it displays everything up to the end of the windows load screen then just doesnt display anything. Would a water short on the card have anything to do with it (I suspect it wouldnt because it does display a little bit, and all the colors seem to be there.

Unfortunatly I have no other computer to put my card in. i guess im just SOL. Ive ordered a new case and fan. My case is wierd and so is my water cooling system (kingwin AWC-1, I wouldnt recomend it to anyone EVER).

I'm not an expert on cooling but water mixed with compiuters doesn't sound like a good combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom