Video card not decting when installed

KwonMinWoo1

Solid State Member
Hello everyone I have an ATI Diamond Raedon X1300 video card and when I install in to the computer and turn the computer on the monitor doesn't seem to get a signal or respond. Now when I remove the video card and restart the computer it starts up just fine with no errors. So I'm wondering is there something wrong with the card or am I doing something wrong.
Thanks

wHEN YOU TRY BOOTING WITH THE X1300, are you still connected to the mobo connection, or the x1300?

Have you tried to boot with the x1300 in but with the mobo connection plugged in?

Have you looked into the bios to see if there's an option to allow pci/pci-e first priority?

wHEN YOU TRY BOOTING WITH THE X1300, are you still connected to the mobo connection, or the x1300?

Have you tried to boot with the x1300 in but with the mobo connection plugged in?

Have you looked into the bios to see if there's an option to allow pci/pci-e first priority?

First I tried booting with it connected to the x1300 then I tried booting with it connecting to the motherboard and still the same thing both times.

and I checked the bios and I didn't see if there was that option.

Back
Top Bottom