Using a TV as a Monitor???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom118

Daemon Poster
I have a X1600 Pro 512mb and was wondering how to use a tv as a monitor... the tv does not have an S-Video port but it does have the Yellow,Red and white input sockets. I have an adapter which plugs into my s-video socket and changes it to a regular video cable. My question is how can i use it as a monitor... do i have to enable something in Cataylist Control Center???.. i set the jumper to NTSC mode..

Man it came out perfact... i cant belive it.... i was just tryin out Oblivion on it.. no complaints what so ever.... i herd text is sometimes hard to read because its blurry... but i just turned the sharpness on the tv up and now i can read it perfactly

I use an S video to RCA cable. It comes out ok but then again my TV is not top of the line either.

Ya its a half decent tv all i know is its a Zenith.. thats what im usin an S-Video to Rca adapter.. I would use s-video but surprisingly the tv dosent have one

my tv's look unreal.....i got xfired xt 1900's and 2 37" samsung Flatscreen TV's, looks unreal.....expensive as **** though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom